What is Digital Fashion?
Digital Garments are made from Pixels rather than Fabrics. Digital Fashion refers to Garments & Accessories that exist only in a Digital form & not physically. These Fashion pieces are made using 3D technology to create Unique & Real looking designs that only exist in pixels on a screen.
So you’ll never wear an item of digital clothing in real life. You can only wear these garments on virtual platforms such as social media, enhance your personal or professional photoshoots, dress up your skins in video games or port it for Metaverse use like Virtual Meetings, Virtual events etc.
Digital fashion is a way for people to express themselves through their clothes without wearing them in the Social & Virtual World.
How can I wear Digital Fashion?
Just like you shop for physical items, you can now browse through and online collection of digital clothes and accessories. Once you like and outfit, you can either:
- Buy a custom-fitted photo of yourself wearing the garment. A team of 3D designers will digitally fit the item of the clothing on your image using 3D technology. You can use the the edited image to post on Social Media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, as well as for marketing photoshoots, brand launch campaigns, optimizing the influencer marketing campaigns and attracting new audiences.
- Purchase 3D assets of the garments as a NFT, which can be ported directly into the Metaverse, used for dressing up Games Avatars, participating in Virtual events, Virtual Meets or can simply be purchased as collectibles that can be further used for trading on the Ustitched platform or other NFT platforms.
Is Digital Fashion Sustainable?
No physical or natural resources are required to create a digital garment. Hence Digital Fashion serves as a sustainable option to fast fashion. The production of a digital garment emits 97% less CO2 when factoring in the entire lifecycle of a garment, from manufacturing to transportation to, ultimately, ending up in landfill.
Where can I wear Digital Fashion?
Times have changed. Our digital appearance matters. From sharing your daily life on Instagram to putting your best foot forward on LinkedIn, Digital fashion helps in projecting your unique identity in a way never imagined before.
Dress up your Social Media Photos or enhance your personal & professional Digital Photoshoots with never seen before fabrics & textures.
Virtual clothes, to be ‘worn’ only on screens, will shape our perception of dressing up in the future — bringing together fashion, sustainability and cutting edge innovation.
Some of the used cases of Digital Fashion are:
- Social Media Photos
- Video Streams
- Dating App Photos
- Video Calls / Virtual Meetings
- Gaming Skins
- Virtual Concerts in the Metaverse
- Virtual Parties & Other Networking Events
- Tradable NFT Collectibles
Will I receive any Physical Product on my Purchase?
No. These items are only designed for existing in the Digital realm. You can either buy a custom-fitted photo of yourself in the garment or purchase an NFT of the item. You will not get any physical product when you purchase Digital Fashion.
How can you wear Digital Fashion?
You choose one or multiple no. of Digital Item(s) from our store, send us your photo as per our guide and our team will digitally fit the look onto the photo you sent, ready to post on Social Media.
1. Take picture in which you’d like to be wearing a digital item.
2. Select the garment on the website.
3. Attach your picture or link while placing the order.
4. Receive your photo with the selected outfit on in a maximum of days.
Note: that these items are only designed for existing in the Digital realm. They do not exist physically. When you place an order, you will get an edited photo of you wearing the digital product and not an actual physical garment.
What does my Order Include?
When you place an order on the platform, you are Buying only a Custom-fitted photo of yourself wearing the garment. A team of 3D designers will digitally fit the item of the clothing on your image using 3D technology. There is no physical item of clothing you will receive with this order.
You can use the edited image to post on Social Media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter or use it for personal / professional photoshoots.